Terms and Conditions -
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Please read these terms and conditions before proceeding further.
Unless otherwise stated, The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. owns the intellectual property rights in the website and the material on the website. Subject to the Licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You acknowledge that:-
- a.You have read and agree to be bound by the terms of all legal notices posted on our website including our copyright notice and disclaimer notice;
- b.We are not responsible for any content of the site or for any errors or omission in any data included therein;
- c.We cannot guarantee the continuous or fault-free operation of the website;
- d.Systems or technological failure may impede or prevent access to all or any part of the data and transmission of data over the internet can be subject to errors and delays;
- e.We may contact you from time to time to make you aware of opportunities, products and services offered by us and our business partners. You authorise us to contact you via e-mail, sms, mms, and other electronic media for that purpose unless you explicitly request us not to contact you via these media; and
You may view, download for personal use and print pages (or other content) from the website, for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:-
- a.re-publish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- b.sell, rent or sub-licence material from the website;
- c.show any material from the website in public;
- d.reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- e.edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- f.redistribute material from this website (except for contents specifically and expressly made available for re-distribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website for any purposes relating to marketing without The Trade Network Pty. Ltd.'s express written consent.
By using this website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, the Competition & Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), local Fair Trading Legislation and any other applicable Legislation and standards that apply to the website and/or the information contained on the website.
In these terms and conditions, "your user content" where applicable means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that either you have submitted to The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. or which The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. has developed on your behalf utilising the information which you have provided for that purpose.
You grant The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free Licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. the right to sub-Licence these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
You must not submit to The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. any user content that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You agree that all of your user content on the website will include reference to, and all copyright notices, trademarks and logos of Movingselect.com.au.
The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to edit or remove any material, at its sole discretion, at any time, which is stored, hosted or published on the website.
Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and data found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information which you use via this website meets your specific requirements.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information and options. We do not necessarily endorse those websites and have no responsibility for any content contained in any such linked websites.
Where you are a Service Provider and your information is hosted on this website by The Trades Network Pty. Ltd., you agree that it shall be a breach of these terms and conditions if you:-
- a.fail to pay any amount due and payable by you to The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. for more than 14 days after receipt of an Invoice for payment;
- b.fail to provide Consumers, who obtain your information from this website, with a level of service that is reasonably acceptable, and in particular where 3 or more complaints are received by The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. from Consumers who have utilised your services; and
- c.You have conducted yourself in such a way that The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. reasonably considers to be harmful to its reputation generally and/or the reputation of this website.
Without prejudice to The Trade Network Pty. Ltd.'s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, removing your information, where applicable, from the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from using the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing Court proceedings against you for damages and injunctions where applicable.
The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amended terms and conditions will apply to the use of the website from the date of publication of the amended terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the current terms and conditions.
The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any Court or other competent Authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions together with the Copyright Notice and Disclaimer Notice constitute the entire agreement between you and The Trades Network Pty. Ltd. in relation to the use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and any dispute relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria.
If you have any queries or require any further information in relation to the website, or the content thereof, you can contact by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org