Furniture removals Perth
Tables; chairs; beds; furniture that is old and fragile; big and heavy. The list of furniture needing removal goes on. Although daunting, there are tips to make moving it easier.
Furniture removal tips include:
1. Sell or give away any furniture you don't want
2. Create an inventory list of furniture moving to Perth
3. Dismantle as much furniture as possible
4. Keep any dismantled parts (bolts, etc.) safe and clearly labelled
5. Provide added padding protection for delicate items (eg. glass)
Follow these tips and you'll soon be enjoying Perth. For the ultimate in easy moving though, there's one other option.
Valet furniture removals quote
You've heard of valet car parking. Well, why not valet furniture removal? Valet moving services are catching on fast. Perhaps you're a working professional short of time? Or do you have family commitments? Perhaps you should get a valet removalist quote and compare.
Put your feet up and relax. A valet mover will take care of everything. From packing and boxing. To unpacking and clean-up. Ensure a smooth move.
Let someone else do the hard work. Although your quote will be more expensive, it'll ensure the easiest of moves to Perth.
Now your furniture's moved, it's time to enjoy Perth.